Monday 30 April 2012


Dear Auntie & Uncle

I hope that you are all well and enjoying the longer nights. As I am only a little 200 Club daddy Iain & Gregg do not let me stay up that late to see the sunshiny evenings. It was therefore nice for Friday draw to be undertaken in daylight when my little 200club balls could get some much needed Vitamin D.

Daddy Gregg has said that it will soon be my Birthday and I will be 3 years old. I have been promised some new Auntie and Uncles which would be great. If you would still like to be my Auntie or Uncle and have not yet renewed your 200 Club application please contact Gregg or Iain.  It would be great to grow my extended family and build on the £3000+ prize money which we have given out and the £3600+ we have raised for CB&TC.

On Behalf of Daddy Gregg and Iain  and all at CB&TC thanks you for your continued support.

Lots of Love

Little 200 Club.

THE WINNERS FROM APRIL's  CB&T 200 CLUB1st - George Anderson
2nd - John Harrison
3rd - Jonathan Slack
4th - Alan McEwan 

THE WINNERS FROM March's  CB&T 200 Club 
1st - Stewart Martin
2nd - Edna McGeoch
3rd - Anne Gourlay
4th - Lyndsay Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment